The Library has 9 large group study rooms available for students, faculty and staff to reserve anytime the library is open.
Study rooms can fit up to 6 individuals. The maximum booking period per reservation is 2 hours. You may reserve a room up to 6 weeks in advance.
To Reserve a Group Study Room:
1) Select the date you want in the calendar.
2) Select a room by clicking the 15 minute time slots in the row for the room you want.
3) Read and acknowledge the usage policies by clicking on "Continue".
4) Fill in the required information (indicated by the *) then click on "Submit my Booking".
5) You will receive an email that will require you to confirm your booking. Be sure to click on the link provided within 1 hour to confirm the reservation. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the reservation. Once you've confirmed the reservation, you will receive a final confirmation email.
Note: If at the end of your reservation time no one else has booked the room, you may renew your reservation for an additional 2-hour period.
Contact the Circulation Desk, (978) 665-3063 or email@example.com, if you need assistance using the reservation form.