The Media Room can fit up to 8 individuals.
- Apple TV
- Ceiling mounted projector/screen
- DVD player
- Document projector
To Reserve the Media Room:
1) Select the date you want in the calendar.
2) Select a room by clicking the 15 minute time slots
- Available time slots are in green. If a slot is red the room is not available.
- Slots you select will select will be highlighted in orange.
- Select all of the time slots you will want the room. For example to book the room from 1-2pm, click on the 4 time slots that make up that whole time period (1-1:15, 1:15-1:30, 1:30-1:45, 1:45-2pm).
3) Read and acknowledge the usage policies by clicking on "Continue".
4) Fill in the required information (indicated by the *) then click on "Submit my Booking".
5) You will receive an email that will require you to confirm your reservation. Be sure to click on the link provided within 1 hour to confirm the reservation. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the reservation. Once you've confirmed the reservation, you will receive a final confirmation email.
ATTENTION: This room is locked. To access the room, please stop by the Circulation Desk (1st Floor) to check-in with your OneCard.
Note: If at the end of your reservation time no one else has booked the room, you may renew your reservation for an additional 2-hour period.
Contact the Circulation Desk, (978) 665-3063 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need assistance using the reservation form.