The Library shares 8 individual/small group study rooms with Tutoring & Disability Services.
These rooms are available
Rooms may be reserved up to 6 weeks in advance.
To Reserve an Individual/Small Study Room:
1) Select the date you want in the calendar.
2) Select a room by clicking the 15 minute time slots in the row for the room you want.
3) Read and acknowledge the usage policies by clicking on "Continue".
4) Fill in the required information (indicated by the *) then click on "Submit my Booking".
5) You will receive an email that will require you to confirm your booking. Be sure to click on the link provided within 1 hour to confirm the reservation. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the reservation. Once you've confirmed the reservation, you will receive a final confirmation email.
Contact the Circulation Desk, (978) 665-3063 or email@example.com, if you need assistance using the reservation form.